sábado, 9 de dezembro de 2017

The new Mala Doll by Malaville Toys

@malavilledolls
Finally! After months and months of back and forth the new samples are in. I had to redesign head to have my logo on the neck, I know lots of you have been waiting for the first collection to get restocked but this was extremely important to me. Every reorder I will be changing the outfits to make the collection fun and collectible. Here we have our new #MalaDoll I also made the lips slightly thicker :-D some of you might notice a few changes but I tried my best to keep each girl looking like their very first selves. Hope you’re like them as much as I do! Restock will be early next year as I’ve only received samples for approval today!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.