terça-feira, 24 de novembro de 2015

The older I get the more I realize the value of my private space

 

The older I get the more I realize the value of my private space, maintaining a qualitative circle and letting only certain people that deserves to be in there, people that radiate positivity and optimism.

I rather have a small circle of friends that are supportive and well rounded where I can be genuine and honest than a bigger circle that always criticize you and slowly pulling your growth.

Privacy is power. In this world full of people that shows and flex everything I prefer reaching my goals and improving myself into the extent that I can be the best version of myself silently.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.