quinta-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2020

That's exactly how I feel...I could have written that; except the grandchildren part.. ❤

 

" I have often told family and friends a way to help them understand my doll collecting.It's a blessing to have a hobby that you enjoy to the extend I enjoy my dolls.A hobby that takes you away from sad things in life just by slipping into the doll room.A hobby that makes your heart soar when you see a familiar or unfamiliar doll standing several booths away in an antique mall.A few arms and legs sticking out of a box at a flea market or garage sale.Then there are the grandchildren that are in awe when you take them in the doll room.So consider yourself blessed by having this awesome hobby."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.